If you are a highly motivated individual who is passionate about driving your own success to build a rewarding business and contributing to the community.If you enjoy building relationships with people, have an aptitude for marketing and business development and are resourceful, driven and have strong communication and interpersonal skills, an Einstein Kidz Abacus franchise is the perfect investment opportunity for you.
1. Enjoy interactions with students and parents
2. Skilled at marketing and business development
3. Resourceful and multi-tasking individuals
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skils
We have created a new programme for Abacus, Midbrain, Robotics, DMIT franchises in Australia and overseas that provides an opportunity for all people to have access to individualised education and business opportunities. This programme is designed to reach almost every individual with different learning styles and needs, who are willing to learn and grow a business. This program is the most effective and unique programme; helping entrepreneurs to start their own business in the educational sector, with greater rewards for a small investment. The Einstein Kidz Abacus franchise is looking for dynamic individuals from all walks of life;it provides world-class opportunities to grow a business that offers a contribution to the growth of the community.
We are also offering opportunities for existing educational businesses that are reputable in the market.
This franchise business model offered by the EKA providers in Australia is a new opportunity, with a projection for rapid growth in the future. This concept involves a minimal investment with substantial gains and benefits to the owner of the franchise. As an Einstein Kidz Abacus Australia franchise owner, you are partnering with a brand name that is already established, with a sound reputation that is favourable within the community.
Joining this world-class Abacus franchise in Australia and Overseas requires you to have the willingness to grow, to learn our methods and model our teaching; the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and a commitment to our training and development programs. You will need the ability to adapt to different needs and different learning styles, a suitable place to apply the business, a Working with Children’s check, First Aid Certificate and a commitment to enhance our Brand.
1. Enjoy working with people and building relationships.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. The ability to create and manage a centre that effectively motivates children.
4. An understanding of your area of opportunity and strong ties to the community.
5. Teaching background helpful, but not essential.
6. Passion for succeeding.
7. Ability to learn and deliver the EKA principles, for effective engagement, training and development.
8. Comply with EKA’s terms and conditions to operate a franchise.
1. Specialised training for all of our programs.
2. Teacher’s kit - including a master Abacus.
3. Regular meetings, to address ongoing development and queries.
4. Ongoing information session.
5. Study material and student kits.
6. Exam papers for the students.
7. Certificates for every level of progression.
8. Online Marketing.
9. Marketing materials and support.
9. Ongoing Support.